Annual NGO project funding
Αnnual commitment to funding specific non-profit projects submitted
by Global Sustain's NGO members
Transparent funding and voting procedure
The final choice of non-profit projects that are eventually chosen for funding is based on:
- Electronic voting poll results
- the opinion of NGO Project Funding Committee
- Project: "A Roof over their head" mother & child projectNGO: ARK OF THE WORLD
- Project: MOTHERS BEING INMATES: Redefinition of their identity within the prison context.NGO: Freedom Gate Greece
- Project: Emergency program to meet the medical and humanitarian needs of vulnerable populations in the municipality of Athens
NGO: Doctors Without Borders - Greek Section
- Project: Protected Apartments Short Hospitality Creation for People With Disabilities
NGO: K.E.E.P.E.A. "Horizons"
- Project: Continuation of operation for the 2015 national human support line involved with cancer - 1069
NGO: The Benefit and Non -Profit Organization Cancer Friends " STAY STRONG "
- Project: Silver Alert
NGO: Life Line Hellas
Fiscal-year 2013 funding
- Project: Education and therapy through computer use
NGO: Hellenic Society for Disabled Children (ELEPAP)
- Project: Programme of Social Solidarity at Third Age
NGO: Psychogeriatric Association "Nestor"
Fiscal-year 2012 funding
- Project: We join forces for 60 children in danger. United we will make it!
NGO: The Smile of the Child
- Project: Sheltered housing
NGO: Association of Parents & Guardians People with Special Needs in prefecture Fthiotida
Fiscal-year 2011 funding
- Project: Family strengthening & counseling centre of Athens
NGO: SOS Children's Villages Greece
- Project: Action for psychosocial support for people with mental health problems due to the effects of the crisis
NGO: S.O.P.S.I. Patras - Association for Mental Health of Patras
Fiscal-year 2010 funding
- Project: Psychosocial support of cancer patients and their environment
NGO: Society of volunteers against cancer - AgaliaZO
- Project: "AROGI" guest house for orphaned and poor children with special needs in Menidi, Athens
NGO: AROGI - Charity union for social care issues
Fiscal-year 2009 funding
- NGO: "Floga" (which means "Flame" in Greek) - Greek Parents Association of Children with Cancer
- NGO: Lifeline Hellas
- NGO: The "Hadzipaterion" Rehabilitation Centre for Children with Cerebral Palsy (R.C.C.C.P.) programme of the Social Work Foundation (S.W.F.)
Fiscal-year 2008 funding
- NGO: MOm/Hellenic Society for the Study and Protection of the Monk Seal
- NGO: "Social Solidarity"
Fiscal-year 2007 funding
- NGO: Two polyclincs of Médecins du Monde-Greece
- NGO: The Aegean Seed Bank by Archipelagos, Institute of Marine Conservation
- NGO: "The Smile of the Child"