Valuation & Research Specialists (VRS)
104, Aiolou Street, GR-105 64 Athens, Greece
About Us Founded in 2002,
VALUATION & RESEARCH SPECIALISTS (VRS) is an independent firm based in Athens, Greece, with presence in Europe and North America, providing advanced equity research, quality valuations and value-related advisory services to local and international business entities.
VRS provides corporations with services in financial restructuring, valuation of business enterprises, intangible assets and tangible fixed assets, value enhancement and strategic expansion.
VRS also assists companies involved in mergers and acquisitions and tracks the market in order to offer advice on when to make public offerings and private placements. VRS cooperates with international organizations, banks and strategic or institutional investors.
VRS has worked with over 200 companies in Greece and internationally in financing, private placements, initial public offerings, business acquisitions and mergers.
VRS specializes in corporate valuation.VRS partners are certified by the Hellenic Capital Market Committee to perform financial analysis and valuation for listed and non-listed companies. VRS provides valuation services in the form of:
• Company Valuation for public offerings, private placements, mergers or acquisitions.
• Consultancy on Value Enhancement for companies that wish to go public or successfully locate a strategic investor.
• Intangible Asset Valuation, including trademarks and brand names.
• Equity Research Reports for publicly listed companies. VRS clients consist of local brokerage firms, institutional investors and listed companies. VRS equity research reports are distributed via own network as well as via Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ (member of Standard & Poor’s) and Factset platforms.
2. IPOs / Private Placements VRS advises listed and non-listed companies in organizing and implementing public offerings and private placements domestically and internationally.
3. Business Plans VRS prepares business plans for companies or investment projects, providing assistance in financial budgeting and strategic expansion issues, and support in locating the appropriate strategic partner for its corporate clients.
4. Industry / Sector Analysis On demand basis, VRS prepares reports on various sectors with regard to financial performance, qualitative prospects and valuation metrics.