Social Cooperative Activities for Minority Groups 'EDRA'
The boarding houses of EDRA constitute communal structures that provide alternative propositions to life and rehabilitation of disadvantaged groups and individuals.
Our target is to enforce our service-users position in the society and the development of relationships within these groups/individuals and the activities of their local society.
Our tools and methods include:
- Education on social and life skills
- Psychological support for the service users and their families
- Support for employment reintegration
- Spare time creative activities
- Continuous evaluation of activities
- Research activities
- Specialised therapies
- Educational activities
Our aim is to continuously improve the functionality of our service users in order to efficiently face routine activities and consequently secure quality of life and communicational living in the society.