Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi S.A.
154, El. Venizelou & Romilias Street, GR-146 71 Nea Erythrea, Greece
Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi S.A. is a member of Piraeus Bank Group. It was founded in January 2013, aiming to become one of the key pillars of Piraeus Bank Group, for the effective support of sustainable entrepreneurship in Greece. Excelixi S.A. is based at the Training Center of Piraeus Bank Group, utilizing its excellent conference facilities in conjunction with the fully renovated Domotel Kastri.
Our vision is to become a cradle of systematic promotion of sustainable development and an active agent of innovation and reconstruction in critical sectors of the Greek Economy, vitally contributing to the support of contemporary entrepreneurship.
The main areas of activity of Excelixi SA are as follows:
• Green Business
• Contemporary Rural Development
• Electronic Business
• Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Excelixi S.A. provides added-value services to its customers, effectively pooling on the know-how of Piraeus Group in these areas. Apart from the synergies with Piraeus Bank Group, Excelixi SA also develops partnerships with companies, institutions and initiatives that align with its mission and principles:
High Quality Educational Services through Integrated Programs and Academies, as well as Specialized Open Training Courses, provided by the Certified Center of Lifelong Learning.
Consulting Services, on issues of sustainable entrepreneurship and to participate in European funding programs.
Actions to promote Innovation and Entrepreneurship through specialized workshops and synergies with Piraeus Bank Group and internationally recognized bodies.
The Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi S.A. has indisputable advantages, such as:
• Our distinct orientation towards our customer’s needs and the provision of integrated solutions which will contribute to the sustainable development of the customer’s business activity.
• The connection with the largest financial Group in the country, with a proven orientation towards the active support of sustainable entrepreneurship and growth.
• The access to knowledge and the experience of thousands Group executives in matters of entrepreneurship, business management, optimization of funding and utilization of funds.
• The large experience of the company executives and employees in the organization and implementation of major educational events, conferences and events.
• The ability to utilize a training and conference center among the largest and most complete in the area of Southeast Europe.
• The access to major international markets through the Group’s subsidiaries abroad.
• The extensive experience and expertise in adult education, due to the fact that the Group prioritizes the development of human resources.