MSc in Human Resource Management
Member: Society Free
School of Business of the Athens University of Economics and Business
47, Evelpidon Street, GR-113 62 Athens, Greece
The M.Sc. in Human Resource Management is the first Programme in its field to be established in a Greek University.
Its aims are to stress the importance of the anthropocentric approach to management and to prepare professionals competent in managing the most valuable asset that every company needs to protect and cherish, namely its own people. Within its social policy, the Programme offers the following:
- Two scholarships per year, to talented administrative employees of the University who wish to improve their management skills.
- A subsidised students’ placement programme to help them gain practical experience before their graduation.
- Assistance to its graduates to find jobs through the job-pair programme which matches an experienced mentor to every graduate in order to help in their job search.
- Opportunities for students to participate as volunteers in various activities (organisation of conferences, alumni association events etc.)
- Participation to the “Get involved” programme, an initiative to provide help to disadvantaged groups of our society.
- Academic support to students who wish to participate in events adding value to their professional experience, such as Future Leaders, Global Management Challenge, Best Workplace Awards.
- Academic support to students who wish to participate in students’ contests for entrepreneurship or essay-writing for the national awards of EBEN, Economia etc.
- Practical advice to students wishing to work abroad through the Erasmus+ or AIESEC programmes.