2, Doiranis & Evagelistrias, GR-176 71 Kallithea, Athens, Greece
Ask2Travel is licensed by the Greek Ministry of Tourism (G.M.O.T), as well as by the Turkish Ministry of Tourism (TURSAB), and is a member of the Greek Yacht Brokers and Consultant Association (G.Y.B.C.A), and a member of the Hellenic Professional Yacht Owners Association (H.Y.B.A).
- Mainland excursions and tours all over Greece.
- All traveling arrangements in Greece or worldwide, including accomodation, air-sea-ground transportation, car rental, sightseeing, airport transfers and more.
- Air & ferry tickets domestic / international, Marine Ticketing
- Corporate / Leisure traveling, VIP Services, Private tours
- Student travel, School excursions
- Hotel accommodation worldwide
- Car rental worldwide
- Organized tours worldwide, Conferences & seminars, Fairs & Exhibitions
- Yacht chartering, Cruises
- Package tours worldwide
- Sightseeing packages, Honeymoon packages
- Accredited by International Air Transport Association - I.A.T.A.
- Licensed by the Greek Ministry of Tourism (G.M.O.T.)
- Member of TURSAB (Association of Turkish Travel Agencies) – A class
- Member of Greek Yacht Brokers and Consultant Association (G.Y.B.C.A.)
- Member of Hellenic Professional Yacht Owners (H.Y.B.A.)
- Hellenic Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies
In addition, Ask 2 Travel services extend to the area of yacht charters for sailing and motor boats (motor sailers, motor yachts, sailing yachts) in various ways (boat rental by a family or group rental cabin or berth, flotilla) and tours specially designed to include the most beautiful routes around the Greek islands proposed on occasion by our experienced travel consultants. (However, if the participants themselves wish to plan their itinerary, we offer them advice and practical support on all procedural issues). Our boats can be disposed without skipper if there is a certified sailor among the participants, otherwise experienced skippers will be on your service to sail the boat with safety offering the passengers a relaxing sailing trip.