Member: NGO Free
50 Iakovaton str., 111 44 Athens, Greece
“Nosilia” is a certified charity association, subject to the voluntary non-profit organizations - NGO, established in 2001 and based in Athens.
It provides free home health services to economically weak patients who are bedridden or face transfer difficulty.
The medical and nursing actions at home, are performed by certified health professionals.
In the context of decent treatment for vulnerable groups, “Nosilia”:
- Educates carers in order to be able to help the patient properly.
- Provides orthopedics, aids and sanitary material (Loan Service).
- Supports lonely patients in hospital (Lone Patient Support Service).
- Informs citizens and health professionals on health issues.
- Hosts a Social Solidarity Clinic and Pharmacy.
- Raises awareness on health, welfare and encourages citizens to volunteer.