Member: NGO Free
17 Manousogiannakidon st., Chania, 731 00 Crete, Greece
Who we are?
The Association of Voluntary Offering and Support “Orizondas” was founded in 2004 (No. 210/2004 of the Court of First Instance of Chania), and is a non-profit association active in the field of volunteering without a state subsidy.
- Economic, material and moral support for patients suffering from cancer
- Hospitality for patients and their escorts in “Orizondas” guest houses in Athens
- An alopecia cooling system donation for patients undergoing chemotherapy at “Agios Georgios” General Hospital of Chania
- Recording of prospective volunteers of bone marrow donors
- Informing the public about donating umbilical stem cells
- Hair donation collection
- Organizing events (cultural, informative, sports) and educational programs
Supporting children and adults suffering from cancer.
- Best support and relief for more patients
- Creation of a guest house for “hospice” treatment in Chania for final stage patients
- Increase in registered candidate bone marrow donor volunteers