Pediatric Trauma Care (PTC)
Member: NGO Premium
Gytheiou Street 1A, GR-152 31 Halandri, Athens, Greece
Annual Report 2017
Annual Report 01.11.16 – 31.10.17
Annual Report in numbers:
- 12 Hospitals and Health Centers. Analytically:
- 3 We created and equipped three new Trauma Centers
- 5 We equipped five Pediatric Departments / Clinics
- 4 We offered machinery to four Hospitals
- 193 Doctors we supported financially so as to participate in A.P.L.S /P.L.S. Seminars
- 1.843 Children educated on Trauma Prevention
- 20.000 Brochures on ‘’Safety at school’’ were printed
- 340.000 Children have benefited from our Charity
- 284.301,92 Euros the total cost of our project for this year
Our goal today is to equip and upgrade ALL the Pediatric Hospitals in Greece and the Health Centers on our islands. This is an enormous undertaking and in order to achieve it we need everyone's help.
Help us to make Greece a safe country for our children!
Read the Annual Report here.