- Sustainability strategy: Development of a corporate responsibility and sustainability strategy integrated into business practice.
- Sustainability report: Helping companies communicate non-financial information through sustainability reporting.
- Responsible investments: Support companies in attracting responsible investors’ interest based on ESG criteria (Environment, Society, Governance) and assist participation in responsible markets and sustainability indexes.
- Benchmarking: Evaluation and assessment of best corporate practices related to corporate responsibility and sustainability issues.
- Project management: Identification, preparation and implementation of corporate responsibility and sustainability initiatives.
- Metrics: Social value estimation of strategy and corporate responsibility and sustainability initiatives (Social Return on Investment - SROI, Social Value).
- Roundtables: Informational and knowledge sharing roundtables in collaboration with international organisations, academia and institutions.
- In-house training: Tailor made in-house training and e-learning related to sustainability
- Sustainability Forum: The annual Sustainability Forum - A training, networking and professional development event, consists of specialised workshops and brings together prominent speakers and top sustainability experts from all round the world (sustainabilityforum.gr).
Yearbook series aim at highlighting critical sustainability issues and constitute a catalyst for constructive dialogue and positive change. This annual global publication is trusted by top companies and important stakeholders from all around the world. The publication is presented every year in special events and venues, with high level participants and is distributed to more than 50 countries in five continents.
- On-line services
Click here for the corporate membership fees and benefits.
- New media services
This service allows corporate members to communicate new, innovative and sustainable services and products, collaborative synergies or mutually beneficial projects to a targeted audience through the portal. We disseminate information and initiate networking using a combination of ourwebsite and direct email alerts to selected members and stakeholders in our sustainability database.
In M2M meetings, members can present their products, services, strategy and best practices related to sustainability to other Global Sustain members. These meetings create excellent networking opportunities, encourage and inspire members and promote the exchange of best practices
Brunch with Global Sustain
Global Sustain offers its members the opportunity to learn about sustainability developments and network, through monthly brunch meetings.
- Targeted networking with executives, companies, organisations and other entities
- Preparation and dissemination of feedback reports on international events
- Complimentary invitations and discounts for members
- Distribution of members’ corporate material
- Extensive and regular update on events.
- Sustainability Forum
- NGO annual funding