CAPITALS Circle Group
Leading Growth + Preventing Risks
Ruppiner Str. 45, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Workshop_“Public Affairs & Crisis Management Strategies in Times of Systemic Risks. Adapt or Fail?“
From: 28.02.2017 To: 28.02.2017 Share
CAPITALS Circle Group in cooperation with SRH Berlin University of Applied Science cordially invite you to participate in our Berlin High Level Workshop with institutional endorsement on:
“Public Affairs & Crisis Management Strategies in Times of Systemic Risks. Adapt or Fail?“
which will take place on 28.02.2017, 14:00 – 19:00 at SRH Berlin University of Applied Science.
SPEAKERS / TRAINERS / TUTORS
- Prof. Dr. Michael Hartmann, Vice President, SRH Berlin Int. Management University
- Philipp Von Saldern, Präsident, Cyber Security Council Germany & Managing Director, Ruag Defense
- Dieter Kronzucker, Journalist, ZDF, Guest Lecturer, SRH Berlin Int. Management University
- Andreas Breitsprecher, Head of Communication, Vattenfall Europe
- Joerg Dreger, Managing Director, Dreger Group
- Yannis Salavopoulos, Managing Director, CAPITALS Circle Group & Guest Lecturer, SRH Berlin Int. Management University
Participants will receive a University level executive education certificate, will learn from top experts, meet & netowork with decision makers. Participants will receive a 360 degrees knowledge in all dimensions of Public Affairs-Crisis/Risk Management-Business Continuity-Digital Security-Digitalsation/Innovation Strategy. 2017 is a challenging year full of challenges & systemic risks (BREXIT, Trump Administration, Climate Change, political & economic instability, rise of Cyber Attacks, Terrorsim etc.) with political, geopolitical, economic, digital, cyber threats, terrorism & risks. Learn how to evaluate political situations, political instability, engage & impact in an unstable political world, learn how to prevent, mitigate, respond to every kind of Crisis & improve your Risk Management mechanisms by integrating business continuity, crisis management, public affairs, digital and cyber security strategies into your corporate strategiey. Prepare your organisation to unlock potrential & lead growth in the challenging 2017! Learn how to prevent Risks & Lead Growth in Times of Systemic Risks!
- 13.00: Buffett Lunch & Networking
- 13.45: Welcome Remarks & Intro to the topic by Organisers: Michael Hartman, Vice President, SRH Berlin University & Yannis Salavopoulos, Founder & Managing Director, CAPITALS Circle Group (CCG)
- 14.00: Training by Dieter Kronzucker, Journalist, ZDF, Guest Lecturer, SRH Berlin University. Q & A. Evaluating the political & geopolitical risks in 2017 & learn how to repond to media in times of crisis.
- 14.40: Training by Andreas Breitsprecher, Head of Communication Vattenfall Europe. Q & A. Topic: Crisis Commication Strategies with case studies.
- 15.20: Short Coffee Break
- 15.30: Jörg Dreger, Managing Director, Dreger Group. Topic: Manage operationally the digital threats
- 16.00: Traininng & Keynote by Philipp Von Saldern, Präsident, Cyber Security Council Germany & Managing Director, Ruag Defense. Q & A. Topic: Digitalisation as growth motor & Digital & Cyber Security Strategy in times of systemic risks. Two sides of the same coin.
- 17.00: Training & Interactive Part with Yannis Salavopoulos, Managing Director, CCG & Guest Lecturer, SRH Bertlin University. Q & A. Topic: Lead Growth in Challenging Times in 2017 by Developing an integrated Public Affairs-Business Continuity-Crisis Management Strategy & Plan into your Organisational Strategy
- 17.45: Q & A & Sumup
- 18.00 – 19.00: Interactive Networking with Buffeet
Executives, (CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, Board of Directors) Senior managers Public Affairs, Communication, Policy, PR, Business Continuity, Risk Management, ICT, Cyber Security, Innovation, Policy Makers, Associations Reps, Lobbyists, Think Tanks, Institutes, Academia, Students, etc.