2nd International HAEE Conference
From: 18.05.2017 To: 20.05.2017 Share
The HAEE- Hellenic Association for Energy Economics – has the pleasure to invite you to attend the 2nd International HAEE Conference entitled "The landscape in the new era of energy transition: Challenges, investment opportunities and technological innovations" that will be held on 18-20 May 2017, at the Metropolitan Hotel, Athens, Greece.
About 100 research and industry papers to be presented at the conference.
The conference will also host eight challenging and insightful round table discussions featuring more than 45 distinguished speakers and experts from around the world. The titles of the round table discussions are the following:
- Winter Energy Package and Insularity
- The landscape in the new era of energy transition: challenges, investment opportunities and technological innovations
- Oil & Gas Exploration and Development in East Med
- Gas outlook in Europe: a focus on the South East border
- What should the optimal energy mix be to address the trilemma issue?
- Integration of RES in the energy markets
- The role of distribution in the new energy era
- Investing in the energy transition / Energy efficiency in business and industry - barriers, opportunities, policy targeting and financing
The Conference aims at providing an international forum for the exchange of ideas, research results, and experiences among experts and professionals engaged in academic, business, government, national and international organizations, working in all areas related to energy, environment and economy.
The link for registration here.
Learn more about the conference here.
Also please find here a guide prepared especially for you with lots of useful information about your trip to Athens.
We look forward to welcoming you in Athens!
Contact the Conference Secretariat: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org