People | Planet | Profit
35, Antiopis Street & 39, Ag. Dimitriou Avenue, GR-173 43, Agios Dimitrios, Athens, Greece
Athens Sustainability Forum 2017 by Global Sustain | New! SF Tour!
With an agenda and speakers from C-Suite and external stakeholders including some of the most innovative and inspiring companies and institutions.
This year on October 5th, in Athens, Greece, you too can be part of the movement. Learn more about the Sustainability Forum 2017 here.
Our senior speaker faculty includes:
• Marialuisa Tamborra, Deputy Head of Unit, DG Research Innovation, I1 Strategy – Directorate Climate Action & Resource Efficiency, European Commission
• Neil Stevenson, Managing Director, Global Implementation, International Integrated Reporting Council
• Sharon Jackson, Founder & Director, European Sustainability Academy (ESA)
• Georgina Goff, Senior Director of Marketing, Communication and Corporate Citizenship, EMEA, Flex
• Toby Crewe, International Solutions Director, Energy & Sustainability Services, Schneider Electric
• Eila Kreivi, Director, Head of Capital Markets Department, European Investment Bank
• Giulia Ferrati, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Walgreens Boots Alliance
• Michael Spanos, Managing Director, Global Sustain Group
• Wayne Dunn, President & Founder, CSR Training Institute, Former Professor of Practice in Corporate Social Responsibility, McGill University / ISID,
• Matthew Patsky, CFA Chief Executive Officer, Trillium Asset Management
• Makis Tzeis, Managing Director, Atradius Credit Insurance
• Dr. Tim Lindsey, President and CEO, Highlander Innovation
• Francesca Palamidessi, Coordinator Corporate and Stakeholder Relations, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
• Martina MacPherson, Head of ESG Research & Analysis, S&P Global Ratings
If you are also interested in a 3-day Tour following the Sustainability Forum please click here http://sustainabilityforum.gr/sf-tour/ to reserve your seat!