Institute of Directors, India
M-56 A, Greater Kailash Part-II (Market), 110048 New Delhi, India
Institute Of Directors, India: Singapore Global Convention
From: 14.12.2017 To: 15.12.2017 Share
India, as the fastest growing major economy, the country has tremendous potential to use opportunities around the world for companies to source in India and for Indian companies to sell abroad. India has also proved extremely resilient, despite economic and political uncertainties globally. At the same time, there is a necessity for all corporations in India and global today, to manage risks, both internal & external, and stand resilient to evolving global circumstances.
This year, Institute Of Directors (IOD), India is organising its first ever ‘Singapore Global Convention’ from 14 th - 15 th December 2017 , at Hotel InterContinental, Singapore. The theme is “Building an Ethical & Risk Resilient Enterprise”.
The famed ‘Golden Peacock Awards’ for ‘Corporate Ethics', 'Risk Management’ and ‘Innovation Management’ for the year 2017 will also be presented, during the Convention.
Singapore is among India's largest trade and investment partner in ASEAN. It is the second largest investor in India. To strengthen the business opportunities between India and Singapore, IOD India is also organizing a Global Business Meet during the Convention. Over 15 countries are expected to participate in the Convention.
Registration is open for the Convention. IOD office, New Delhi will assist with all travel and logistics guidance needed, if any.
To participate in the Convention, please register here.
The objectives of the Convention are to encourage the growth and development of risk resilient enterprises in the face of unprecedented risks such as financial, cyber frauds, environmental and the challenge of sustainable growth that organisations face today. The need of the hour is to work on creating an ethical culture within organisations for not only improved Corporate Governance, but also to thwart global risks as Indian companies spread their reach in the international markets.
H. E. Mr. Jawed Ashraf IFS, Indian High Commissioner to Singapore will deliver the Inaugural Address.
Mr. M. Ramaswami, President, The Singapore Exchange (SGX) will deliver the Keynote Address.
Mr. Gautam Sashittal, CEO, DMCC-Dubai Multi Commodities Centre, UAE will deliver the Opening Address.
Mr. Atul Temurnikar, Co-Founder & Chairman, Global Indian International School, Singapore will deliver the Chairman Address.
Some of the distinguished guests and speakers who have already confirmed include:
1. Robert Cartwright | Vice President, RIMS-the risk management society (USA)
2. K. V. Rao | Resident Director, TATA Sons, Singapore
3. Manish Tiwari | Managing Director, Here and Now 365 Ltd., UK
4. Iain Twine | Vice Chairman, Reputation, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Edelman
5. Srinivasan Ramabhadran | Managing Director - Asia Pacific, DuPont
6. Naohiro Mouri | CIA, Chief Internal Auditor & Corporate Officer, AIG Japan
7. Sujan Sinha | MD & CEO, Shriram Housing Finance Limited
8. Sangeeta Sumesh | ED & CFO, Dun and Bradstreet Limited, Singapore
9. R. Sampath Kumar | Partner - Corporate Governance and Compliance, Trilegal India
10. K. N. Tripathy | DIG-CISF & Chief of the Aviation Security Group, Mumbai International Airport
11. John E. Matheson | Managing Partner, IP Policy Services LLP, Singapore
12. K. R. Raghunath | Managing Director, KIS Group, Singapore
13. Karan Singh Thakral | Executive Director. Thakral Group of Companies, Singapore
14. Joseph Alfred | Head - Policy, ACCA Global, Singapore
15. Marc Ronez | Chief Risk Strategist and Master Coach, Asia Risk Management Institute, Singapore
16. Sanjiv Aiyar | President, Pan IIM Association and former MD - Group Enterprise, Singapore Telecommunication Ltd.
17. Saket Bhartia | Executive Director - Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services, Ernst & Young Advisory Pte Ltd., Singapore ... et al.
For more details, please visit: http://www.iodglobal.com/singapore-global-convention-2017.html