Valuation & Research Specialists (VRS)
104, Aiolou Street, GR-105 64 Athens, Greece
VRS supporter of the 5th Investments Forum
From: 15.02.2018 To: 15.02.2018 Share
Thursday, February 15, 2018, "Panorama" Royal Olympic Hotel, Athens
The Investments Industry in Greece and abroad is fragile and it provides many opportunities as well as many challenges. The Greek economy is really stabilized. However, what are the pitfalls and what must be the focus of the investors? Greek economists from the 3 banks of the country and the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises will exchange their views at a panel discussion while a global market outlook will provide a lot of knowledge and investment tips. Also, a different perspective on European equity markets will take place during the second panel discussion while an outlook of Private Equity and Real Assets globally and in Greece will be presented and elaborated on at the conference.
Panel I: Market Outlook
Coordinator of the Forum: Goudinakos Stratos, Chief Investment Manager and Chairman ALCO
- 10.00-10.20 “Global Market Outlook” - Karsten Stroh, Managing Director and Client Portfolio Manager for the J.P. Morgan European Equities Desk
- 10.20-10.35 Q&A
Presentation I will take place in English
10.35-11.15 "The Greek Macros. Current dynamics, risks and opportunities, A discussion among Greek economists about the current conditions, pitfalls, opportunities."
- Massourakis Michael, Chief Economist, SEV Hellenic Federation of Enterprises
- Dr. Monokroussos Platon, Group Chief Economist, Deputy General Manager, Eurobank Ergasias S.A.
- Dr. Lekkos Ilias, Group Chief Economist at Piraeus Bank
- Magginas Nicholas, Senior Economist, Head of Greece Macroeconomic Analysis Division National Bank of Greece
11.30-12.15 Networking standing buffet
Discussion will take place in Greek
Coordinator: Goudinakos Stratos, Chief Investment Manager and Chairman ALCO
Part A : “Equity markets. Investment opportunities and portfolio optimization”
- 12.15-12.45 “Be driven by potential, not politics – European Equities” - Karsten Stroh, Managing Director and Client Portfolio Manager for the J.P. Morgan European Equities Desk
- 12.45-13.00 Q&A
Presentation II will take place in English
Part B : "Private Equity and Real Assets"
- 13.00-13.25 “Outlook of Private Equity and Real Assets globally and for Greece” - Dr. Stavros Siokos, Managing Partner, Astarte Capital Partners LLP
- 13.25-10.40 Q&A
Presentation II will take place in Greek
End of the Forum
For further information here.