A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Activating the SDGs into business operations
From: 07.02.2018 To: 07.02.2018 Share
Activating the SDGs into business operations
Wed, Feb 7, 2018 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EET
Dear Global Sustain members,
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are serving as a ‘true North’ for businesses across the globe.
Our partners at Ethical Corporation help companies understand how the SDGs can improve the impacts and financial success of a business.
On Wednesday Ethical Corporation will run a one-hour free webinar debate sharing ideas on how to integrate the SDGs into business operations, and the benefits of doing so.
Global Sustain Board Member and Programme Director of the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, Aris Vrettos will be one of the speakers.
In total four leaders in the field of sustainability share their experiences and strategies live.
We hope you can join us on Wednesday at 2 pm GMT for the free online webinar with:
• Pedro Ortún, Senior Advisor CSR/SDGs, European Commission
• Mario Abreu, Vice President Environment, Tetra Pak
• Louise Koch, Corporate Sustainability Lead, Dell
• Aris Vrettos, Programme Director, Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
Some of the key points of discussion include:
• Where to start: Picking the right SDGs to suit your business
• Identify the right partners to drive this change; internal departments, NGOs, businesses, academia, start-ups and competitors
• Activating the SDGs within the business
• Discover how businesses are forecasting these future positive impacts on business, the industry, society and environment
Can’t join? Sign up anyway to receive the full post-webinar recordings.
I hope you find it of value.