Trucost is part of the S&P Global family, operated by S&P Dow Jones Indices
20 Canada Square Canary Wharf, E14 5LH London, United Kingdom
Trucost participated in a Webinar: Business Impacts Insight – 2018 Sustainability Trends
SustainAbility presented an annual webinar to discuss the global sustainability trends that will shape the economic, political, and social landscape and business agenda in 2018.
This year SustainAbility expects to see continued momentum and leadership by companies on climate change, the social equity agenda, freedom of speech, sustainable mobility, and other core issues facing society.
The webinar included a presentation of SustainAbility’s current thinking and a lively discussion between SustainAbility’s Mark Lee and Bron York and panelists:
- Libby Bernick, Global Head of Corporate Business, Trucost
- Hannah Pitts, Relationships Director, Natural Capital Coalition
- Pat Dwyer, Founder and Director, The Purpose Business
During the webinar the panelists addressed the following questions:
- What key issues shaping the sustainability agenda should leaders have on their radar this year?
- What will be the major opportunities for corporate leadership on sustainability in 2018? How should companies act on them?
View the webinar here: