Member: Society Free
We are the voice of the Responsible Finance industry
Unit 5 Angel Gate, 320 – 326 City Road, EC1V 2PT London, United Kingdom
Responsible Finance Conference 2018
From: 20.03.2018 To: 21.03.2018 Share
It looks like you haven’t yet booked your place for this year’s Responsible Finance conference and Citi Microentrepreneurship Awards dinner. The early bird rate for bookings ends today!
20th and 21st March 2018, Glasgow City Chambers
To take advantage of the early bird rate and member discount please visit https://www.dswtechnology.co.uk/eesolutions/responsible-finance/
We really hope you can join us for the responsible finance event of the year. Taking place on 20th and 21st March at Glasgow City Chambers, it’s the best place to keep up to date with all that’s happening in our sector – you can hear the latest thinking on the future for the economy, learn about new products, tools and approaches for fair lending, and catch up with your peers from across the country.
The latest programme is available at:
Speakers so far confirmed include:
- Guy Opperman MP (Parliamentary Undersecretary for Pensions and Financial Inclusion)
- Paul Wheelhouse MSP (Minister for Business, Innovation & Energy)
- Patrick Magee (British Business Bank)
- Dave Pickering (Lending Standards Board)
- Naomi Clayton (Centre for Cities)
- Ashwin Kumar (Joseph Rowntree Foundation)
- Susan Aktemel (Homes for Good)
- John Chalmers (Carnegie UK Trust)
- Sara Llewellin (Barrow Cadbury Trust)
- Elwin Groenevelt (Qredits)
- Thom Kenrick (RBS)
- Noel Matthias (Wevolution)
- Jessica Brown (Connect Fund)
- Greig Paul (University of Strathclyde)
And more will be announced shortly.
We look forward to seeing you and your team in Glasgow!
Further information here.