Member: Society Premium
2, Avenue des Olympiades, 5th floor, 1140 Brussels, Belgium
EFQM: Impact of the Megatrends on Leadership, Organisational Culture & Excellence
From: 08.06.2018 To: 08.06.2018 Share
We are delighted to invite you to the event dedicated to sharing the outcomes of the EFQM Communities of Practice (CoP) 2017. This event will take place on 8th of June 2018 at GC Europe in Leuven, Belgium.
EFQM COMMUNITIES OF PRACTICE 2017
In June 2017, EFQM launched the new cycle of the EFQM Communities of Practice (CoP) dedicated to the following topics:
- CoP 1: The Future of the EFQM Excellence Model
- CoP 2: How to develop the Organisational Culture to achieve excellent results
- CoP 3: Role Models of leaders in excellent organisations.
The Megatrends have been the common point of all three CoPs 2017 and therefore, we have decided that the Impact of the Megatrends on Leadership, Organisational Culture and Excellence, would be the theme we will dedicate this event to.
Apart from sharing the outcomes of the EFQM CoPs 2017, during this event we will also try to answer the following questions:
- What are the current main challenges within the area of Leadership, Culture and Agility that pose the biggest challenges for organisations today and in the near future?
- What are the main aspects in those areas organisations should focus on next to address these challenges?
Please make sure to click here to read the brochure of the event and discover the agenda, registration process, hotel suggestions and more.