Great Place to Work® Institute Hellas
74, Panormou Street & Larissis Street, GR-115 23 Athens, Greece
The European Great Place to Work® Conference 2018
From: 14.06.2018 To: 14.06.2018 Share
Join us for the European Great Place to Work® Conference 2018! Grasp the opportunity to get inspired by a diverse group of leaders and discover what will Make Europe a Great Place to Work!
Henrik Silver will orchestrate in his unique way a brilliant lineup of keynote speakers:
- Michael Bush, CEO of Great Place to Work®, and also a member of President Obama’s White House Business Council, will address a fundamental business challenge of our time: “How we can create work environments that are good for people, good for business and good for the world”.
- Professor Michael West, from the University of Lancaster, will speak about Leadership for High Quality and Flourishing Cultures in Europe, while,
- Professor Charidimos Tsoukas, from the University of Cyprus, while add a philosophical touch through his speech ‘What can we learn from Aristotle and Adam Smith’.
Α panel of 4 European CEOs, under the guidance of John Ryan CEO of Great Place to Work® Ireland, will share insights from their global experience regarding the European Working Values and what should be kept – what should be changed. Is Europe different? Do Europeans have a distinctive culture? Are they united under one roof?
Chris Byrne from Workday, ‘The Most Trusted Leader’ for 2018 in Ireland, will talk about the difficulties in “Creating an engaged and diverse company culture” while
Rogier Duin from the Dutch Incentro, will present the “Incentro’s Vision about employees happiness”!
Andrea Montuschi from Great Place to Work® Italy and Gonzalo Shoobridge from Great Place to Work® UK, will take a dive into the European data of the Best Workplaces, to uncover all the hidden gems that can be found in the “minds” of the employees, in over 2300 businesses that took part in the research around Europe
Following the conclusion of the conference, you have the following 3 exciting choices!
- Visit Teleperformance Greece and meet the unique working environment, of a company that employs a truly multi-cultural staff, representing over 90 nationalities and supporting over 130 markets in 35 different languages.
- Take an organized by us tour, with an open bus to explore the magic of Athens from above.
- Take a walk downtown Athens and discover by yourself some of the coolest points of the historical center of our city.
For further information here.