95-97 Amfitheas Ave. & Ag. Triados 36, 175 62 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece
New CMS platform from Generation Y to Grandair LTD
Grandair LTD: New CMS platform from Generation Y covers the full commercial needs of the international clientele of the company
The continuation of the cooperation between Generation Y and the leading forwarding company was confirmed with a new absolutely demanding project with high technical standards.
- Has more than 25 years of experience and service
- Owns offices in major location around the world
- Collaborates with more than 2.000 partners
- Services more than 95 countries with over 380 ports and airports
- Provides full service logistics management & customs brokerage service to all clients worldwide
In order to manage its international clientele, the company entrusted Generation Y to design and implement the demanding project of connecting the cargo management system with the clearance and warehouse system.
Specifically, the main goal was to create a common interface between the two systems based on a completely custom execution with clear UI design. The project includes the creation of a multi-user system (agents, administrators, customs agents) with different management levels and a number of filters, functionalities and applications that allow efficient management of information and parcels.
Through the new, unified management system, Grandair LTD enjoys:
- Simplification of the administration of customer lists
- Establishments procedures for recording new shipments
- Faster service and communication of the participants
- Annihilation of work time
- Reduction of operating costs