Front Group Ltd
225 Marsh Wall, E14 9FW London, United Kingdom
Front Group: Measure and quantify the impact of human rights and anti-modern slavery policies and processes
From: 28.06.2018 To: 28.06.2018 Share
Join this free 45-minute conversation to learn about measuring and quantifying the impact of your anti-modern slavery and human rights programme.
If you can't join live, simply sign up and we will send you a recording!
- Siemens AG, Senior Manager, Sustainability Positioning, Business & Human Rights, Nicoletta Heilsberger;
- Dixons Carphone, Ethical and Quality Standards Manager, Simon Murray;
- Caterers Choice Ltd, Operations and Technical Services Director, Dawn Welham
- Front Group Ltd, Director, Dmitry Elizarov
In this 45min discussion you will learn to:
- Navigate limited resource budget to design anti-modern slavery plan;
- Appraise usefulness of spend budget allocation;
- Discover areas for continuous improvement;
- Scale efforts of good practice and direct spend towards long-term projects;
- Benchmark progress against global standards and your industry peers
Sign up and receive a recording of the session. Please share this invitation with your colleagues and industry peers!