Sustainability Insight for Emerging Markets
Innovation Forum: How business can measure the impact of corporate sustainability
From: 02.10.2018 To: 03.10.2018 Share
Innovation Forum has partnered with the University of Michigan's Erb Institute to bring you our upcoming forum ‘How business can measure the impact – and ROI – of corporate sustainability’ (2-3 October, Detroit).
This conference will highlight the latest methods being used by businesses to define and measure their sustainability impact, and to discuss which tools best inform decision-making. We will focus on understanding impact in order to drive strategy, justify budgets and effectively communicate progress.
Some highlights of the two-day agenda include:
- The business case in 2018: How impact can drive genuine engagement in board rooms
- Understanding and measuring impact: What are the practicalities and how do you determine the value of sustainability?
- Defining materiality: Beyond reporting, how materiality assessments can be used to inform and direct company strategy
- ROI in action: In-depth company case studies on the specific tools and processes for determining the ROI of sustainability initiatives
- The SDGs and business impact: Are the SDGs more than just a reporting framework?
- Data systems that deliver: How to access the right data from your suppliers, and then what to do with it
- Investor perspective: What impact indicators are investors really looking for?
- External stakeholders: How do NGOs and other stakeholders judge companies and which methodologies do they use?
The full agenda can be seen here.
We already have senior speakers confirmed from Bloomberg, Kellogg Company, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Microsoft, Meijer, GRI, Amcor, Korn Ferry, NYU Stern School for Business, Resource Recycling Systems, Ridge-Lane, General Electric and more.
Please do get in touch if you are interested in being involved as a delegate, sponsor or for information on group discounts for your team.