Sustainability Insight for Emerging Markets
Innovation Forum: The Sustainable Landscapes Conference
From: 06.11.2018 To: 07.11.2018 Share
The Sustainable Landscapes Conference with Nestlé, Diageo, IKEA, Mars, Unilever, H&M...
This year, Innovation Forum has combined the annual conferences on deforestation, smallholder farming and sustainable agriculture into one major event, The Sustainable Landscapes Conference (6th-7th November 2018, London). For those involved in agricultural supply chains, this will be the conference to attend in 2018.
You can view the full details in the conference brochure here.
Some of the major issues covered in the agenda include:
- Landscape approach: Key stakeholder groups will come together to discuss how the landscape approach will evolve over the next 5 years
- How is the agriculture market dynamic changing? How changes in market structure, sourcing trends and power are likely to impact agricultural supply chains
- Landscape and land restoration: The possibilities for reforestation, land rehabilitation and what it means for climate change, offsets and re-invigorating nature
- Financial and legal risk in illegal commodities: Why big banks should engage beyond simple policies in hot button issues and a look at what good engagement in financing sustainable commodities looks like in practice
- 2020 deforestation targets: Why companies are not reaching their 2020 targets and how to correctly implement deforestation policies
- Smallholder farming: How business can empower farmers and build resilience across smallholder supply chains
- The future of certification: Is certification still credible without key stakeholders at the table?
- Blockchain, satellite imaging and precision agriculture: What are the latest innovations in technology and how can these be leveraged effectively?
We will be welcoming senior delegates and speakers from organisations such as Mars, Sime Darby, L'Oréal, Unilever, Greenpeace, Nestlé, Olam, BASF, Reckitt Benckiser, Diageo, ICMM, Barry Callebaut, BNP Paribas, GAA, Neste, Satelligence, IKEA, Cargill, Soil Assocation, H&M, Nordzucker, PEFC, Rainforest Alliance, FSC, Co-op, ING, Finlays, British American Tobacco, Pernod Ricard, Touton and many more.
We strongly encourage delegates to join as a team to ensure you don’t miss anything across the four tracks. Please get in touch for details on group discounts.