Sustainability Consult Partners with the Companies vs. Climate Change Conference
From: 09.10.2018 To: 10.10.2018 Share
Companies Vs Climate Change
Our mission is to unite the world's companies around climate solutions
09 -10 October 2018, at the ING Headquarters in Amsterdam
We aim to be the "COP 24 of the Business Community"
We also have sponsorships available that include speaking slots.
To see the agenda and register: www.solveclimatechange.com
Speakers at CvCC:
- Tom Salisbury, Sr. Sustainable Business Mgr. at Vodafone
- Michael Cooke SVP, Sustainability, ABB
- Andrew McMullen, Renewable & Buildings Sr. Mgr., LEGO Group
- Alan Hendry, Dir. of Sustainability, Jacobs
- Tom Popple, Senior Manager, Climate Change & Sustainability - Natural Capital Partners
- Leon Wijnands, Global Head of Sustainability- ING
- Isabel Fernandez, Member Management Board Banking - ING
- Stefan Bernards, Proposition Manager Light Controls - Nedap
- Srđan Randić, Environmental Management Administrator - EMAS Unit European Parliament
- Kati Kaskeala, Corp Comm and Sustainability Director, Kellogg
- Ian Knight, Global Sustainability Sr. Mgr., MARS
- Thibault d'Ursel, Global Head of Sustainability, bpost
- Louis Koch, Corporate Sustainability Lead, DELL
- Andreas Foller, Sustainability Mgr, Corp Relations, Scania CV AB
- Romy Miltenburg, Mgr. CSR & Sustainability, ASICS
- Carla Neefs, Dir. Supplier Sustainability, Signify
- Kate Redington, Supply Chain Account Mgr., CDP
- Axelle Bodoy, Global Milk CO2 - GHG Mgr., Danone
- Jurriaan Ruys, Founder, CEO Land Life Company
- Arnaud Brohe, CEO, CO2logic
- Kathleen Enright (Co-Chair), Deputy Managing Dir., Salterbaxter
- Huw Maggs (Co-Chair), Dir. of Strategy, Salterbaxter
To receive a 15% discount, use the code SUSTCNSLT when you register.
Questions about attending or sponsoring the event?