The American College of Greece
Member: Society Premium
6 Gravias Street, Aghia Paraskevi, 153 42 Athens,
26th ALBA Career Forum
From: 25.09.2018 To: 28.09.2018 Share
By participating, your company receives the following benefits:
- A unique opportunity to meet and recruit ALBA graduates
- Access to our CV Database which includes CVs from the Class of 2018
- A standard-sized booth
- A light lunch and coffee breaks for your representatives
The Career Forum is the focal point of the Career & Alumni Office's activities, which throughout the year, is close to students, committed to supporting them in their local and international job search by providing a wide range of tailor-made career services.
To gain access to the CV Database please register here.
The database contains the curriculum vitae of students graduating this year as well as recent alumni looking for their next opportunity.
If you have username and password click here.
Deadline and Schedule
The 26th ALBA Career Forum will take place on September 25-28, 2018.
Registration deadline: September 14th.
Contact us if you are interested in becoming a Sponsor of the ALBA Career Forum. Some of the benefits include:
- Strong publicity and exposure to students and the business community
- A promotional booth located at the entrance to the Career Forum