Sustainability Insight for Emerging Markets
Innovation Forum: Webinar - How brands can drive sustainable innovation in plastics and packaging
From: 06.09.2018 To: 06.09.2018 Share
Innovation Forum would like to invite you to the upcoming webinar: How brands can drive sustainable innovation in plastics and packaging
The webinar will take place on Thursday 6th September at 9am EDT / 2pm BST. If you can't make that time, register anyway and we'll send you a recording.
You can sign up here.
In this one hour session we will take a pragmatic look at what two big brands are doing to face the challenges around plastics, packaging, and sustainable innovation
We will ask our speakers to discuss:
- The new approaches they have taken to plastic packaging
- How the drivers behind their strategies are changing, and the role of innovation
- The dilemmas and complexities they face
- Business benefits and opportunities that are now resulting from these approaches
- How they engage with key stakeholders and consumers on progress around more sustainable packaging
Juan Manuel Banez Romero, Public Affairs Manager, Europe, MARS
Gloria Gabellini, Senior Manager, EU Public Policy, Government Affairs & Communications, PepsiCo
Hosted by: Ian Welsh, Publishing Director, Innovation Forum
There will be a live Q+A throughout so you will have the opportunity to post your questions directly to the speakers in the session.
Once again you can sign up here.