Member: Society Premium
2, Avenue des Olympiades, 5th floor, 1140 Brussels, Belgium
The EFQM Global Excellence Award 2018
This year eight high performing organisation were nominated in the 2018 EFQM Global Excellence Award Programme. They received value-adding strategic feedback from assessors coming from a diverse range of organisations, from private and public sectors, from SMEs to global multi-nationals, from both industrial and service sectors.
We are glad to announce that the Jury of the EFQM Global Excellence Award decided this year to give the highest recognition, the EFQM Excellence Award to Infineon Technologies Austria AG.
In addition, seven organisations were recognised as Prize Winners and Highly Commended for their outstanding performance.
• Dubai Police – United Arab Emirates – Prize Winner in Succeeding through the Talent of People & Sustaining Outstanding Results
• Sakarya University – Turkey – Prize Winner in Adding Value for Customers & Developing through the Talent of People
• VAMED-KMB – Austria – Prize Winner in Harnessing Creativity and Innovation & Succeeding through the Talent of People
• Tarsus Municipality – Turkey – Prize Winner in Leading with Vision, Inspiration & Integrity
• HLA Hospital Universitario Moncloa – Highly Commended in Adding Value for Customers
• Mini Assembly, Plant Oxford – United Kingdom – Highly Commended in Achieving Sustainable Results
• Yangtze optical fibre and cable joint stock limited company (YOFC) – China – Highly Commended in Adding Value for Customers