A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Responsible Business Summit Europe 2019
Τhe agenda for Ethical Corporation’s 18th Responsible Business Summit Europe (10-12 June 2019). Download your newly released brochure here
The recent IPCC and WWF reports paint a stark picture, our planet is on the brink of an irreversible collapse. Coupled with increasing societal pressures, rapid innovations and changes in technology pose turbulent and challenging times ahead.
However, these challenges provide new opportunities to transform industries and societies. It’s time for business to embrace these opportunities and lead to a new clean and sustainable future. It will involve leadership, hard decisions, ambitious collaborations and innovations.
Our Responsible Business Summit Europe 2019 is built to provide practical ideas and opportunities to meet those that are shaping the future of [sustainable] business.
Our focused agenda covers:
- Time to lead:Identify innovations, materials, technologies and partnerships that will help your business deliver ambitious social and climate impacts
- Data-driven materiality and impact:Develop systems and strategies that provide accurate data on future risks, opportunities and evidence impacts
- New multi-stakeholder approach: Engage Employees, Investors, NGOs, Governments, Customers, Suppliers and Competitors to truly deliver ambitious [SDG] impacts
- Communicate, engage and report:Demonstrate leadership and become a trusted voice on material issues
- New for 2019 – Investor focus: Opportunity for investors and corporates to share ideas on future risks and opportunities through focussed workshop discussions
2019 confirmed speakers include:
- Saker Nusseibeh, CEO, Hermes
- Jürgen Maier, CEO, Siemens UK
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Erik Fyrwald, CEO, Syngenta
- Al Naqvi, President, American AI Association
- Ryan O'keeffe, Managing Director, Blackrock
- Jeff Hogue, Chief Sustainability Officer, C&A
- Sally , CEO, Forum for the future
- Catherine Howarth, CEO, Share Action
- Leon Wijnands, Global Head of Sustainability, ING
- Sami Naffakh, EVP, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Arla Food
- Plus many many more…
Be the first to see the full speaker line-up and agenda here