Sustainability Insight for Emerging Markets
Innovation Forum: Webinar - Data and tools to enhance supply chain visibility
From: 30.01.2019 To: 30.01.2019 Share
Innovation Forum would like to invite you to a complimentary webinar: ‘Actionable intelligence: Combining data and tools to enhance supply chain visibility’
Through an hour’s interactive discussion, we’ll discuss the latest strategies for capturing and sourcing complete sustainability data to efficiently and effectively support sourcing programs.
Sign up here.
The webinar will take place on 30th January from 15.00-16.00 GMT. If you can’t make the time, sign up anyway and we’ll send you a recording.
Access to data is no longer the challenge to business that it once was. Instead, supply chain managers are asking: “Now what?” The next hurdle is to integrate this data into a systematic framework to guide the next steps in the risk management process.
In this webinar, we’ll address this and explore how you can:
- Identify the good stuff – what superior data looks like across the full spectrum of ESG risks
- Take the first steps in combining the right data and tools to enhance supply chain transparency
- Learn how Gilead Sciences are approaching the challenge
- Jamie Barsimantov, COO and co-founder, SupplyShift
- Stefan Sabo-Walsh, head of value chains, Verisk Maplecroft
- Erin McVeigh, head of products and strategic alliance, Verisk Maplecroft
- Steven Wuerth, associate director, procurement, Gilead Sciences
Hosted by Ian Welsh, publishing director, Innovation Forum
There will be a live Q&A throughout so you will have the opportunity to post your questions directly to the speakers.