Sustainability Insight for Emerging Markets
Innovation Forum: Join us for the Sustainable Apparel and Textiles Conference with H&M, ASOS, Esprit, Hugo Boss
From: 09.04.2019 To: 10.04.2019 Share
Just an update on Innovation Forum’s upcoming Sustainable Apparel and Textiles Conference (9th-10th April, Amsterdam).
This two-day event will address the most pressing issues relevant to the apparel and textile industry. With an emphasis on circularity, transparency and ethical trade, the conference will equip delegates with the best-practice and know-how relating to the biggest opportunities - and challenges - in transforming apparel supply chains.
We have now released the conference brochure, which can be viewed directly here.
Some highlights of the agenda include:
- Circular fashion: What are brands doing to get beyond pilot schemes, engage consumers and establish circularity as mainstream? H&M, G-Star RAW, Inditex, Filippa K and HK RITA provide their perspectives
- ESPRIT, Kering, C&A Foundation and Carbon Trust share their efforts in fighting climate change in the apparel sector
- C&A, Oxfam and Fair Wear Foundation debate what is still standing in the way of brands implementing living wage policies
- How to effectively benchmark, measure and communicate your impacts through the Higg Index with ASOS and Sustainable Apparel Coalition
- Hugo Boss, CottonConnect, SUSA and Denim Expert Ltd. (Bangladesh) on how transparency can build trust across textile supply chains
- Who is leading who is sustainable fashion - consumers or brands? VF Corp, IFC and Fenix Outdoor Group share their insights
- Marks & Spencer, Fashion for Good and PEFC International discuss how to trace, track and monitor beyond tier two
We’ll also host interactive sessions around women empowerment, microfibres, viscose, recycling fabrics and improving working conditions.
We will welcome 120+ senior representatives from additional organisations such as BESTSELLER, Otto Group, PVH, zLabels, Mammut Sports Group, Tom Tailor, TFT and many more…
To secure a place at the conference, you can register online or email me directly.