A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Webinar: Engage your stakeholders on your purpose vision
From: 04.04.2019 To: 04.04.2019 Share
Businesses are building trust with key stakeholders through their purpose-driven strategy. Communicating your impact and value proposition is critical – both to future success and inspiring customers and communities to act.
In this one-hour debate, four senior leaders are ready to share their strategies, actionable ideas and insights on how your company can build trust and action through your communications.
Join us Thursday, April 4th, at 2:00pm GMT/ 3:00pm CET for our free online webinar with:
· Rupert Maitland, Senior Director of Corporate Affairs, Kellogg’s
· Andrea Stovin, Director, Global Sustainability Communications, AstraZeneca
· Rasmus N.D. Skov, Head of Sustainability, Ørsted
Key areas will include:
- Hear how to educate the business on the need for transparent, purpose-driven communications
- Discover ways in which your company can demonstrate leadership and purpose among key stakeholders
- Hear practical ideas on how to engage and empower stakeholders to help deliver your impact-driven goals
Candy Telani Anton
Head of Europe
Phone: +44 (0) 207 375 7162