A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Dell, Dow and WBCSD on transitioning to a circular system
From: 25.04.2019 To: 25.04.2019 Share
With increasing pressure on natural and man-made resources, innovative companies are taking a lifecycle assessment approach and tackling circularity from as early as product development, with the goal of reaping the reputational and commercial benefits.
Next week we will host a one-hour debate where four senior leaders will share their strategies for transitioning from a linear to a circular economy. Join us on Thursday 25th April, at 2pm BST (3pm CET) for our free online webinar with:
- Louise Koch, Corporate Sustainability Director, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Dell
- Lorraine Francourt, Director Chemicals Management and Circular Economy, The Dow Chemical Company
- Brendan Edgerton, Director, Circular Economy, WBCSD
- Moderator: Samantha Veide, Associate Director US, Forum for the Future
Key areas of discussion will include:
- How to implement circularity principles from product development
- Work with cross-industry & regulatory collaboration: partnerships delivering successful programmes
- How to measure and compare circular performance
- Close the loop to shape a new economy. Is it possible by 2030?
Can’t join? Sign up anyway to receive the full post-webinar recordings