People | Planet | Profit
10 John Street, WC1N 2EB London, United Kingdom
Sustainability Forum 2019 by Global Sustain
From: 04.10.2019 To: 04.10.2019 Share
For the eighth consecutive year, Sustainability Forum, a training, networking and professional development event, will be the baseline for sustainability, with modules that answer on crucial questions relevant to evolution barrages in Greece and abroad. The Forum, which is being hosted by Global Sustain, will take place on October 4th in Athens.
Internationally renowned speakers and sustainability experts will participate in the Forum as every year. Unilever, The Conference Board, CECP, Social Value UK, Trillium Asset Management, AECOM, AGC, OTE Group of companies, are some of the international organizations that will contribute to the realization of this important event. Through special sessions, the speakers will share their knowledge and experience with the participants.
This year's Forum will focus on the following topics:
1. Unilever’s Sustainable Living Plan
2. Financing Sustainability: The role of EIB
3. The GRI Update: Aligning Reporting Frameworks and the Digital Transformation
4. Sustainability in the Boardroom
5. Strategic Investors Initiative: The CEO Force for Good
6. Social Return on Investment (SROI): Best practices and latest trends
7. We need to talk: Driving Long-term Value Through the Investor Corporate Dialogue
8. Effective Corporate Governance for Sustainable Development
9. Sustainable Infrastructure and Climate Change Resilience
10. Contributing to Sustainable Development to Help Ensure a Bright Future for our Planet
11. The evolution of Non-Financial Reporting in EU. What’s next
12. Sustainability integration into diverse company business functions
The Sustainability Forum 2019 is addressed to all professionals involved with sustainability, such as Sustainability and CSR Managers, Human Resources, Marketing and Corporate Affairs Managers, Communication and Public Relations specialists, Environmentalists, Environmental engineers, Quality specialists, IT engineers, Lawyers, Investors, NGO executives, students, etc.
For more information about subscriptions and sponsorship opportunities for the Forum please visit: http://sustainabilityforum.gr/.