A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Natural Capital Restoration briefing
It’s been reported that a regenerative approach to forests, water and land can represent a 30% of carbon savings by 2030. Companies are realising that one cost-effective way of tackling the climate crisis is by restoring and protecting the biodiversity of the planet.
We’ve just produced a 28 page management briefing on Restorative Climate Strategy, where companies explain what nature-based strategies are implementing to tackle climate change. Some of the companies featured in the briefing include; PepsiCo, Heineken, Body Shop, The Nature Conservancy and Nestle to name a few.
Key learnings include:
- Path to a Restorative Economy
- Integration of natural capital in the supply chain
- The capacity of soil to absorb CO2 emissions
- The power of communities to fight climate change
- Companies innovative approaches to cool the planet