Sustainability Insight for Emerging Markets
Innovation Forum and the Erb Institute of the University of Michigan are hosting a two day interactive event
From: 08.10.2019 To: 09.10.2019 Share
Next month, Innovation Forum and the Erb Institute of the University of Michigan are hosting a two day interactive event around circular innovation, climate action, and the impact and ROI of sustainable business practices. We’ll be convening in Detroit on the 8th & 9th of October and would love for you to join us!
You can see more about the event here – https://bit.ly/2Y726QH
We’ll demonstrate how sustainable innovation can produce a positive impact on the environment AND the bottom line. We’ll discuss the practical steps for business to act on climate and waste reduction targets, whilst shifting the sustainability mindset from risk to opportunity.
We have some excellent speakers joining us to facilitate these conversations. Some of the agenda highlights include:
• Pirelli Tire North America, Tesla, The Coca-Cola Company and Colgate-Palmolive discuss how to identify what’s material to your business in order to better focus efforts, improve performance and drive greater positive impact across your business programs
• We’ll consider the fundamentals of a successful transition from linear to circular business models with The Dow Chemical Company, Cisco and Hall Partners
• Gingras Global, Kellogg’s and USAID give some insight into reporting on your impacts and communicating your efforts to your stakeholders effectively
• ING and Ridge-Lane discuss the role of banks in financing sustainable innovation and business model change
• The Recycling Partnership and City of Ann Arbor showcase practical examples of the partnerships that have proven to cut impact, reduce waste, and MAKE MONEY
A full agenda can be found here - https://bit.ly/2XYbVVM
Reserve your place here before this Friday 13th September to save $200. Please get in touch with any questions or if you would like more information on group discounts.