Sustainability Insight for Emerging Markets
Innovation Forum: The Future of Plastics Conference
From: 30.10.2019 To: 31.10.2019 Share
Next month 150+ senior sustainability leaders, R&D, plastics and packaging experts will gather to discuss The Future of Plastics (30th-31st October 2019, Amsterdam).
The two-day conference will equip business delegates with the guidance to develop and implement strategies for reducing plastic footprints and making the right plastics sustainable.
You can view the updated conference brochure here – https://bit.ly/2m09i41
Some agenda highlights include:
• General Mills, Tiger Brands and Control Union assess current progress towards 2025 plastics targets and highlight the practical steps to get there
• Coca-Cola European Partners, Closed Loop Partners, PlasticsEurope and BSI talk about what's needed to achieve a truly circular plastics economy
• Learn about the potential of chemical recycling through an in-depth conversation with Renewlogy, perPETual Global Technologies Limited and Fashion for Good
• Focused case studies as The Body Shop, HP and VinylPlus talk with their partners about specific projects and collaborations
• Hear from the European Commission on single use plastic policies
• How business collaboration on design and materials will lead to more sustainable packaging with The Dow Chemical Company, WWF Denmark, Reckitt Benckiser and Food Packaging Forum
• Aberdeen Standard, Archipelago Eco Investors, Kepler Cheuvreux and Principles for Responsible Investment reveal what investors are really looking for from your plastic policies
• L’Occitane Group discuss the gap between consumer expectations and reactions to sustainable plastic alternatives
• A candid conversation between Braskem and The Sustainable Packaging Coalition on the complexities of bioplastics
You can view the full agenda here - https://bit.ly/2XPgRfR
Join us and additional senior representatives from organisations such as Werner & Mertz, BVRio, Unilever, Britvic, ING, British American Tobacco, Specsavers, Lidl Hong Kong, ExxonMobil, ABP Food Group, Sodexo, Eastman Chemical, Colgate Palmolive, Johnson & Johnson, Delhaize Belgium and many more.
To secure your place at the conference you can register online or email me directly. You can save €100 if you book by next Friday, 4th October.
We strongly encourage delegates to join as a team to ensure you don’t miss anything across the breakout sessions. Get in touch if you have any questions, or for information on group discounts.