A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Responsible Business Summit New York 2020
From: 17.03.2020 To: 18.03.2020 Share
We’ve been taking from the environmental future for the economic present and we’re now on the cusp of a decade of consequences. A climate emergency, global social inequalities, biodiversity loss and increased investor and consumer pressure for business to act. Business needs to step up ambitions to tackle and adapt to the changing climate.
We need action. New ways of collaborating. New business models. New forms of investments.
At The Responsible Business Summit New York 2020 [March 17-18] we will convene 750+ leaders from across the globe to share their latest strategies, and more importantly, tangible insights into how they are helping deliver the required transformation of business. How they’re delivering a sustainable economy.
The brochure comes with all the information you need about this unique event, including:
- The detailed agenda designed in collaboration with our advisory panel: From performance-based metrics for investors, climate adaption, ESG going mainstream, the ROI of sustainability and resilient supply chains, we’re bringing corporate sustainability, investors, NGOs and government representatives for two full days of actionable insights.
- The world’s biggest brands headlining the event: Check out the full speaker line-up and why they think the meeting is a must-attend. Key speakers include:
- CEO, Firmenich
- CEO, Hanesbrands
- CEO, Williams
- Chief Sustainability Officer, BNP Paribas
- Chief Sustainability Officer, General Mills
- Managing Director, Head of Green Bonds, JP Morgan
- Director General, Financial Stability and Capital Markets Union, European Commission
- How to maximize this opportunity and join the movement: From planning your pre-event and onsite networking through our new networking app to joining exclusive workshops delivering in-depth insights.
Will this be the terrible 20s or the transformative 20s? That’s up to you; lead the decade of action starting at the Responsible Business Summit New York.