A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Webinar - A Joint Approach to ESG Engagement: Investor Relations and Sustainability
From: 11.12.2019 To: 11.12.2019 Share
Non-financial performance has financial relevance to investors, meaning reporting professionals from two different worlds need to collaborate to understand what this ESG demand means and how to share non-financial data in a financial context. But as the cross over between investor relations and sustainability reporters only intensifies, so do the issues.
To help you get in front of the trend and understand the latest approaches to further collaboration between internal team, 4 senior corporate and investment leaders are ready to share their insights in a one hour interactive webinar debate. Join Ethical Corporation on Wednesday, December 11th, at 1pm ET for their free online webinar with:
- Anna Pot, Head of Responsible Investment Americas, APG Asset Management
- Carrie Christopher, Director Sustainability Reporting, Newmont Goldcorp
- Megan Fielding, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Responsible Investing, Nuveen
- Dan Shurey, Vice President of Sustainable Finance, ING
Moderated by: Brian Tomlinson, Research Director, Strategic Investor Initiative, Chief Executives, CECP
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn how innovative businesses are navigating this reporting landscape:
- Understand exactly what ESG demand means and how to share non-financial data in a financial context
- Cross-team collaboration: Building trust and getting to a place of shared understanding between the two functions
- Un-silo ESG: Ensure the sustainability narrative is integrated into investor facing presentations
- Looking to the future: ESG ecosystems, reporting standards and internal controls