People | Planet | Profit
10 John Street, WC1N 2EB London, United Kingdom
Global Sustain Group is hiring!
Global Sustain Group
Job Title: Director, Sustainable Finance
Position Type: Permanent / Full time (one year probation period)
Location: London (UK), Berlin (Germany) or Athens (Greece)
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the Director will lead the Group’s projects in Sustainable Finance including but not limited to:
- ESG services to corporations (equity), when it comes to addressing ESG performance (related to banking/credit products and investors’ and ESG rating agencies' demands)
- ESG services to asset managers, when it comes to developing and reviewing ESG Strategy/Policy and PRI signatory compliance
- Training, capacity building and special projects for Multilateral Development Organisations like EBRD, IFC and IDB
- Advisory work to financial institutions for developing sustainable products (i.e. sustainability-linked loans, sustainable trade finance facilities, etc).
- Developing and monitoring Environmental & Social Management Systems (ESMS) for financial institutions (banks and private equity funds)
- Environmental and Social Due Diligence (ESDD) assignments pursuant to performance requirements of funding organisations like IFC, EBRD and IDB
- Τraining and capacity building for internal Global Sustain executives on sustainable finance.
- Representing the Group in international initiatives the Group is committed to like PRI, TCFD, GRI, Global Compact and Social Value.
- Participate/address national and international conferences and forums representing the Group.
The role is international and considerable traveling will be required in Europe, North Africa and Middle East/Asia.
This is estimated at about 30% of this role’s time (approximately one week per month).
Global Sustain Group offers permanent contractual agreement, including:
• Monthly salary (14 salaries per year)
• Social security contribution
• Benefits including:
- Domestic and international travel costs
- Mobile telephone bill
- F&B per diem
• Bonus scheme commensurate to the Department’s performance and annual targets
• Participation in Group’s Annual Bonus Schemes:
- Best Employee of the Year (one salary bonus)
- Group’s Annual Financial Targets (one salary bonus)
The Director will be assigned one junior consultant (full time) to assist with administrative and other issues that the department will require, and the Director will receive appropriate training, guidance, project portfolio update and knowledge sharing.
The Director will have an annual allocated budget for the Department and be responsible and accountable for meeting annual targets and the department’s P&L performance.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume, motivation letter and expected monthly salary at email@example.com quoting “Director, Sustainable Finance”. Position to be filled up immediately.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Global Sustain Group