A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Webinar - Sustainable Procurement With Mars and HP
From: 06.02.2020 To: 06.02.2020 Share
The global commodity system that has served society for centuries is no longer fit for purpose. What materials businesses buy, where from and how are a crucial part of the sustainability journey; companies are altering sourcing models, simplifying supply chains, and putting purpose and impact at the heart of the procurement process.
To help you implement sustainable procurement practices into your business, hear the latest approaches from 4 senior leaders in our one-hour interactive webinar. Join us on Thursday February 6th at 11am ET for our free online webinar with:
- Frances Edmonds, Head of Sustainability, HP Canada
- Luc Beerens, Global Sustainability Director, Mars
- Sarah O'Brien, Director of Programs, Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council
- Alex Gershenson, CEO, Supplyshift
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn how to implement sustainable procurement practices into your business:
- Combining KPIs: Meeting targets for quality and cost while reducing GHG footprints and delivering social impacts
- Procurement and Sustainability Integration: Navigate the challenges of adding sustainability factors into your buying processes
- Innovative strategies and technologies that can support this ambition