Global Good Awards UK
Global Good Awards 2020: Registering your Interest
If you are interested in entering your organisation, there are many benefits to registering with us in advance. To put your mind at rest, there are no fees to be paid for registering or even starting an application. Entry fees are only charged when you submit.
Here’s what you can expect to gain by registering:
- You’ll be among the first to receive category information and programme timeline.
- If any part of the description or criteria for a category is amended, you’ll be notified by email.
- You can request a word document of the application questions in advance.
- You will avoid any ‘late fees’ for applications completed after the closing date.
- You’ll be sent timely, but not too frequent, reminders about the opening and closing dates.
- You will have a direct point of contact with phone, mobile and email that you can call at any time.
- Early registration will give you the opportunity to recommend an additional category. This will be suggested to the list of those registered, and, if there is enough interest, may be added.
If you’d like to register your interest, just email us the following information:
- Company Name
- Contact Name (ideally a 2nd contact as well if relevant)
- Email addresses
- Categories you are interested in, if known.
- Company you are registering on behalf of, if not yours (if happy to disclose)
The award gives credibility to our purpose-led mission and has helped to raise our profile and reach new customers. It’s also helped to keep our existing customers excited about us as a business. The on-going supportive relationship with the Global Good Awards has been fantastic and completely unique amongst the awards companies we’ve experienced.
Louisa Ziane, Chief Brand Officer, Toast Ale
Join an award programme that gives recognition for the good work that your company is doing and encourages the development of engaged and ethical business practices in a range of sectors. Register your interest now for the 2020 Global Good Awards.