Institute of Directors, India
M-56 A, Greater Kailash Part-II (Market), 110048 New Delhi, India
IOD India: How could CSR contribute to the up-skilling and re-skilling of transforming economies?
Today, CSR has moved from fringes to the central mainstream of corporate consciousness by embedding CSR into corporate strategy. By addressing social and environmental risks, investors can create resilient, stronger and more profitable portfolios, and deliver a more sustainable economy.
The Institute of Directors (IOD), India is organizing the annual ‘14th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility’ on Match 04 - 05 , 2020 in Mumbai . The famed Golden Peacock Awards for ‘CSR’ (National & Global) and ‘ HR Excellence’ will be presented during the Conference. Like last year, it will have an active participation of over 500 participants from India and abroad.
Convention Name: 14th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility
Date & Venue: March 04 - 05, 2020 (Wed-Thu) | Taj Lands End, Mumbai (India)
Theme: Board's Strategies in Promoting Innovative & Sustainable CSR initiatives for Inclusive Growth
Convention Details: https://www.iodglobal.com/corporate-social-responsibility-2020.html
Some of the well performing Organisations those are participating and sharing their successful journey & insights include WNS Holdings (USA) | Aster DM Healthcare (UAE) | Tata Consultancy Services | Tristar Group (UAE) | PTT Exploration and Production Public Company (Thailand) | Emirates National Oil Company (UAE) | Evalueserve (Switzerland) | UltraTech Cement | JK Lakshmi Cement | PI Industries | Ircon International | Accenture Solutions | Greenko Solar Energy | Bharat Forge | L&T Finance Holdings | IFCI Social Foundation | Amway India | GAIL | Philips India | The Indian Hotels Company | SAP India | HT Media Ventures | Bharat Aluminium Company | Chennai Petroleum | Reliance Industries | Cipla | CESC | Bharat Heavy Electricals | Bridgestone India | Jindal Steel & Power | Sterlite Technologies | Ericsson India | Grasim Industries | Goa Shipyard | Concentrix Daksh Services | Shree Cement | Godrej Industries | Larsen & Toubro - Water & Effluent Treatment IC | Kirloskar Oil Engines | Rockwell Automation India | Adani Gas | Ammunition Factory Khadki | Kaya | ITC Hotels Division | Tech Mahindra | Aurobindo Pharma | JSW Energy | Amazon India | Sasken Technologies | Hikal | DBS Bank | ADP India, et al.
Mr. Shailesh V. Haribhakti, FCA, Chairman, Institute of Directors, Mumbai Region & Board Chairman, Audit Committee Chair and Independent Director on multiple Boards in India is Convention Chairman.
Some of the leading Distinguished Business and thought Leaders & Board Experts addressing the Convention include:
- Mr. Swadheen Kshatriya, IAS | Chief Commissioner for Right to Public Services, Govt of Maharashtra
- Mrs Rajashree Birla | Chairperson, Aditya Birla Centre for Community Initiatives and Rural Development, Director on the Boards of Aditya Birla Group of Companies
- Mr. G. M. Rao | Founder & Group Chairman, GMR Group
- Mr. Sanjay Kumar, IAS | Additional Chief Secretary, Home, Govt of Maharashtra
- Mr. Sitaram Kunte, IAS | Additional Chief Secretary , Govt of Maharashtra
- Dr. Debashish Chakrabarty, IAS | Additional Chief Secretary- Planning and Development Department, Govt of Maharashtra
- Mrs. Vandana Krishna, IAS | Additional Chief Secretary-School Education & Sports, Govt of Maharashtra
- Dr. P. Anbalagan, IAS | Chief Executive Officer, Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)
- Mr. Prem Kumar Gera, IAS | Managing Director, Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals
- Mr. Sanjay Bhatia, IAS | Chairman, Mumbai Port Trust
- Mr. Nand Kumar, IAS | Principal Secretary, Govt of Maharashtra
- Mrs. H. K. Joshi | Chairperson & MD, Shipping Corporation of India
- Mr. Vineet Mittal | Chairman, AVAADA Group
- Mr. Mayank Singhal | Vice Chairman and MD, PI Industries Ltd.
- Mr. Rakesh Mohan Agarwal | Chairman & MD, Indian Telephone Industries (ITI Ltd), Govt. of India
- Mr. Sanjay Behl | Chief Executive Officer, Raymond Limited
- Mr. Bimlendra Jha | Managing Director & CEO, Ambuja Cement
- Mr. B. V. Sudharshan | Dy MD, Nettur Technical Training Foundation
- Mr. Suresh Goklaney | Former Executive Vice Chairman, Eureka Forbes
- Mr. Samit Aich | CEO, Small Scale Sustainable Infrastructure Dev Fund (S3IDF)
- Mr. Deepankar Banerjee | CEO, Exxonmobil Lubricants Private Ltd.
- Ms Deborah Leipziger | Author, Consultant on Social Innovation, Sustainability, and Human Rights, Lecturer, Founding Judge, Meaningful Business 100, Award-winning Poet, Lewis Institute, Babson College, USA
- Dr. Soumitro Chakraborty | CEO, Fiinovation- Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd
- Prof. Shalini Bharat | Director, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
- Mr. Mike Suffield | Director, Professional Insights, ACCA - Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK .... et al.
Mr. Vineet Nayar, Founder Chairman and CEO Sampark Foundation, Author of Employees First, Customers Second, Ex VC & CEO HCL Technologies will deliver the Theme Address.
This year's Golden Peacock Awards jury was Chaired by Hon’ble Justice M. N. Venkatachaliah, former Chief Justice of India, Chairman, National Human Rights Commission of India and National Commission for Constitution of India Reforms.