Member: Society Free
We are the voice of the Responsible Finance industry
Unit 5 Angel Gate, 320 – 326 City Road, EC1V 2PT London, United Kingdom
Responsible Finance Annual Conference 2020
The biggest gathering of the industry committed to fair and responsible finance will take place on 12 and 13 May in Bristol.
Practitioners, policy-makers, thought leaders and sector-specific experts will discuss how responsible finance providers are driving sustainable development, their alignment with the UN Sustainable Development Goals and a dramatic increase in interest in impact investing, and their future role in a world where inclusive and clean growth will be paramount.
It is the best place to learn about new innovations and best practice in tailored workshops, and network with your peers.
The conference includes the Citi Microentrepreneurship Awards and dinner, which will celebrate the achievements of responsible finance providers and the entrepreneurs they support.
Our list of invited speakers includes:
- Sarah Gordon Impact Investing Institute
- Sacha Romanovich Fair4All Finance
- Sophia Tickell Just Transition
- Anna Shiel Big Society Capital
- Anna Harvey HM Treasury
- Paul Wain British Business Bank
- Gail Hurley Global Ethical Finance Initiative
- Faith Reynolds Open Banking
- Ed Rowberry Bristol and Bath Regional Capital
- Christine Allison SWIG Finance
- Andrew Rabbit Incuto
- Edward Siegel, Charity Bank
- Alastair Davis Social Investment Scotland
- Steve Deakin BCRS Business Loans
- Faisel Rahman Fair Finance
- Tim Rooney Salad Money
- Jessica Jackson Growth Company
Registration is now open! Book here.
Early-bird rates (booked before 6th March):
- Responsible Finance member/supporter conference fee with Citi Awards Dinner: £275 + VAT
- Non-members conference fee with Citi Awards Dinner: £400 + VAT
- Citi Awards Dinner only: £45 + VAT
Delegates will be invoiced for the total fee, payable before the 1st May. Your delegate fee does not include accommodation. For hotel information please email firstname.lastname@example.org