People | Planet | Profit
10 John Street, WC1N 2EB London, United Kingdom
Update from Global Sustain!
In these challenging times, the health of our staff and their families is the number One priority for Global Sustain. With a sense of responsibility, we embrace "Stay Home" global effort by working remotely, to prevent the spread of COVID-19, while ensuring our business continuity.
We continue our business as usual, ready to support you, offering our services as follows:
- Daily upload of News (Sustainability, Press Releases, Announcements, etc.) at our website and social media
- Update of members’ microsites and information at our website
- E-banners updated and uploaded at our platform
- E-shots sent via Mailchimp
- Newsletters sent every other Tuesday
- Report Alerts & Networking Emails sent (after members’ request)
- Requests from members, clients and partners answered on a daily basis
- Information on CSR/Sustainability corporate best practices and market trends forwarded to stakeholders
- Media partnerships and partners communication as valid, in case the events are not cancelled
- Our preparations for our events “Panorama of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Development - Thessaloniki, September 4” and “Athens Sustainability Forum, October 9” continue as planned
- The special Edition “Global Sustain ReMembers 2019” will be published soon