A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Webinar - UBS and Aberdeen Standard Investments Join Investor Climate Discussion
From: 26.03.2020 To: 26.03.2020 Share
Join the complimentary Climate Leaders Discussion here – 14:30 GMT Thursday, March 26th, 2020
Climate change has become the biggest theme within ESG investing. With Europe leading the $31trn charge on sustainable investing, the investment community is fully aware of the serious returns at stake from the climate revolution.
To answer the hard questions and dissect the investor angle on climate change investing, our sister Reuters Events brand ESG Investments have assembled an interactive webinar ‘Climate Leaders in the Investment Community’ with speakers from UBS, Aberdeen Standard Investments and Oliver Wyman.
"Investors need actionable tools and techniques to help then allocate their capital in ways that drive the low-carbon transition. Crucially, they need to be able to act today, not wait for tomorrow" - Christopher Greenwald, Head of Sustainable and Impact Investing Research, UBS.
Deep dive into the investor angle on climate change:
- Stay ahead of the market – through a complete understanding of how the fundamental drivers of environmental materiality are influencing change
- Identify the signals that presuppose regulation and mass changes in public expectation
- Understand how these regulatory and expectations shifts influence asset performance
- Develop investment strategies – balancing risk within your portfolio and safeguarding against stranded assets
- Going beyond ‘reaction’ to real drive – climate leaders within the investment community are going beyond ‘reaction’ to drive real, and financially sustainable climate action that benefits both society and clients
This interactive one-hour webinar will tackle the key challenges around climate investing. Can’t listen live? Sign-up and we’ll send you the recordings. Do share this with your peers.
Article Source: From the Company's Press Release
Image Source: Unsplash.com/Christopher Gower