A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Paul Polman - How companies respond to the coronavirus is an acid test for stakeholder capitalism
An exclusive interview with editor Terry Slavin, chairman of International Chambers of Commerce
In an exclusive interview with Ethical Corporation editor Terry Slavin, the former Unilever CEO explains how the International Chambers of Commerce, which he chairs, is partnering with the World Health Organisation in a bid to fight the pandemic.
Covid-19 will have significant impacts on business over the coming weeks and months and we’re focusing our efforts on providing detailed insights into the challenges ahead. Below are two further initial pieces of analysis regarding Covid-19 and how business is, and can, navigate the challenges ahead:
- Purpose commitments put to the test as companies scramble to respond to Covid-19
- Covid-19 – Understanding legal rights and obligations
This month’s magazine, part 2 of our in-depth look at deforestation risk, our attention turns to soy, beef and cocoa. Below are some of the articles from this month’s magazine:
- Deforestation in Brazil – companies and civil society are fighting back
- ‘Extreme poverty still fuelling deforestation from cocoa in West Africa’
- Is FSC certification worth the paper it’s printed on?
- 'Tackling deforestation key' as UK looks to plough its own furrow post-Brexit
- ‘With the right incentives we could double soy production without felling another tree’
One final note, the Ethical Corp team and I understand that we’re currently faced with stark and challenging times. We have taken the decision to re-double our efforts to offer and share business-critical analysis through our written content and webinars to help provide the ideas and answers you and your peers still need in your daily work.
Plus, we’ve already updated the commissioning plan for our May magazine, to provide an in-depth look at Covid-19 and its impact on business – and potential solutions for companies that are working through these unforeseen challenges.
Article Source: From the Company's Press Release
Image Source: Unsplash.com/Blair Fraser