A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation - Webinar: Climate Disclosures - Accurately Reporting Climate Impacts, Risks and Future Opportunities
From: 08.04.2020 To: 08.04.2020 Share
Amid ever-greater revelations about the severity of climate change, there’s been patchy progress in adopting the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures’ recommendations on reporting climate risk. Have the TCFDs had the desired effect to prompt companies to adopt more sustainable business or are they another box-ticking exercise to get investors off their back?
To help you get in front of the trend and understand the latest approaches, 4 senior corporate and investment leaders are ready to share their insights in a one-hour interactive webinar debate.
• Eliza Huger Eubank, Managing Director and Global Head, Citi Environmental and Social Risk Management, Citi
• Rishi Desai, Director, Environmental and Social Risk, UBS
• Simon Fischweicher, Senior Manager of Corporate Engagement, CDP
• Meredith Block, Senior ESG Analyst and Senior Vice President, Rockefeller Capital Management, Rockefeller Capital Management
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn how innovative businesses are navigating this reporting landscape:
• Working across different risk and business units within your institutions to implement the TCFDs
• Monetising climate impacts and showcasing a transition to the low-carbon economy
• Conducting a scenario analysis of current and future climate risks
• How the TCFDs are putting sustainability at the doorstep of the CFO & CRO
Can’t join? Sign up anyway to receive the full post-webinar recordings