MBA International (AUEB)
Member: Society Premium
Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB)
8th floor, Office 805, 47A, Evelpidon Street & 33, Lefkados Street, GR-113 62 Athens, Greece
MBA International: Applications for the upcoming academic year 2020-2021 until 05/06/2020
Deadline of applications for the upcoming academic year 2020-2021 until 05/06/2020 & virtual Open Day for the MBA International Program on Wednesday 13/05/2020 at 18:30
MBA International invites all prospective candidates to submit their application, for the upcoming academic year 2020-2021, the latest until 05/06/2020.
Candidates can either view the relevant announcement at the Program’s website https://imba.aueb.gr/apply-now-to-earn-your-place-in-the-mba-international-september-2020-cohort/ or proceed directly to submitting their application via the link https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/?lang=en_US.
Furthermore, in terms of the application deadline, the Program organizes a virtual Open Day on Wednesday, 13/05/2020 at 18:30 through an online platform.
During the Open Day, participants will:
• Gain insights about the structure, academic curriculum, courses and scheduling of the MBA International
• Receive advice about the benefits of an MBA degree
• Learn what we look for in the applicants to the MBA International and how your profile fits the Program
• Ask questions about the application process
• Interact with the Director and program staff about courses, admissions, financial aid, and job prospects, and with alumni who will share their experience as former students
* The presentation and discussion will take place virtually via an online platform, at 18:30 (EEST).
Reserve your slot by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you the link for your attendance.
Article and photo source: Press Release