International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
Member: Society Free
The Helicon, Third Floor, 1 South Place, EC2M 2RB London, UK
The IIRC's Global Conference has been rescheduled
The Conference will take place on 30th November - 1st December at the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, Germany
We hope that you are keeping in good health and spirits in these challenging times.
We are delighted to announce that the IIRC's Global Conference has been rescheduled to take place on 30th November - 1st December at the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, Germany.
Join us in Frankfurt to understand how integrated thinking enables business model resilience and adaptability for your organization in times of crisis. Plus, get exclusive insights into the 2020 International
For those unable to attend in person, the new conference app enables you to attend online and build new relationships with senior experts from wherever you are. Set your organization up for sustainable long-term value creation by engaging in live-streamed keynotes, interactive discussions and 1:1 virtual meetings with decision makers from around the world.
Business Network participants will be contacted directly regarding their free pre-registered place at this event - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join the Business Network today.
Book with confidence: find out how your registration will be protected should we be unable to run the conference in person, click here.
Gain best-practice guidelines from expert speakers, including:
- Prof. Mervyn King, Chair Emeritus | IIRC
- Patrick Kabuya, Senior Governance Specialist | World Bank Group
- Cora Olsen, Global Lead Integrated Reporting | Novo Nordisk
- Charles Tilley, CEO | IIRC
Advance your practical skills in interactive sessions and expert panel discussions:
- Creating sustainable value with an integrated business strategy
- Crisis management: How integrated thinking enables business model resilience and adaptability
- An integrated approach to materiality
- Using technology to enable integration
- Measuring and managing impact
BOOK BEFORE 25 SEPTEMBER 2020 AND SAVE €200
There are three easy ways to register: